GovernanceDarite Heritage is run according to a formal constitution by a committee elected by its members. The committee meets monthly, usually on the second Wednesday of the month at 20:00 after the Village Hall committee meeting. These are not public meetings but anyone with an interest in our activities can join these meetings by invitation.
- Our Constitution
- Formally describes our aims and governance. By being properly constituted we can manage funding and liase better with public bodies.
- Minutes of previous meetings.
Next meetingThursday 2014-05-15, 19:00 BST at Kel Dowr.
The draft agenda is:
- Apologies, Minutes and Matters Arising
- Forthcoming events
- Next meeting
UpdatesThis document is maintained by Darite Heritage. Comments are always welcome and should be addressed to heritage at darite dot org dot uk.
- PNJ, 2011-10-13. Created.
- PNJ, 2011-11-13. Updated Agenda.
- PNJ, 2011-11-22. Created draft agenda for 2011-12-20.
- PNJ, 2011-12-20. Created draft agenda for 2012-01-17.
- PNJ, 2012-01-12. Updated draft agenda for 2012-01-17.
- PNJ, 2012-01-14. Further agenda update for 2012-01-17.
- PNJ, 2012-01-27. Further agenda update for 2012-02-21.
- PNJ, 2012-02-20. Minor agenda update for 2012-02-21.
- PNJ, 2012-02-24. Created draft agenda for 2012-04-17.
- PNJ, 2012-04-17. Added landscape celebration to the agenda. Updates for next meeting.
- PNJ, 2012-06-10. Created draft agenda for 2012-06-19.
- PNJ, 2012-07-12. Created draft agenda for 2012-07-17.
- PNJ, 2012-08-02. Created draft agenda for 2012-08-21.
- PNJ, 2012-08-31. Created draft agenda for the AGM.
- ... (similar updates not recorded here)
- PNJ, 2013-05-08. Updated the meeting schedule to reflect current practise.